Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, May 21, 2011

For Filipino Fans of Kim Hyun Joong-How to Get a Copy of His First Solo Album June 2011

For Filipino fans out there who, like me, wants to have a copy of the album of leader that will be launched June 7, 2011, but don't know how, hyunniespexers is trying to help us on how to purchase the album thru them. The good thing about it, is that our purchase and participation in the bulk purchasing of the album will be (hopefully) counted together with the other on line sites in the Hanteo Chart to help leader get a nice spot upon release of the BREAK DOWN album.

I am posting this to show support for the group who will help Filipino fans  have a copy of the album. Just click here   and read all the details posted and follow the instructions.

Let us all support leader for his comeback and show all our love!:))  I already placed my order.:)) Can't wait for the album.

KHJ..fighting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment