Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, August 27, 2012

[photos] SHINee's Choi Minho with To The Beautiful You Cast 120827



 Sulli (who plays the role of Goo Jae Hee), SHINee’s Min Ho (who plays the role of Kang Tae Joon), Lee Hyun Woo (who plays the role of Cha Eun Kyul), and Kim Ji Won (who plays the role of Sul Han Na)











Credit: Osen, TVDaily, Kukimedia, etc /en.korea.com

 Will just add this news of Choi Seol Ri / Sulli of f(x) about her working with SHINee"s Minho

cre: en.korea.com


f(x)’s Sulli enjoys performing with SHINee’s Min Ho



f(x)’s Sulli recently talked about performing with SHINee’s Min Ho, who works for the same agency with her.
On August 27, four actors, including Sulli (plays the role of Goo Jae Hee), SHINee’s Min Ho (plays the role of Kang Tae Joon), Lee Hyun Woo (plays the role of Cha Eun Kyul), and Kim Ji Won (plays the role of Sul Han Na) attended a press conference for SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series To The Beautiful You.
Min Ho and Sulli, who play the lead roles in the series, are from the same agency, SM Entertainment. Reporters asked the two stars about their feelings shooting the romantic scenes for the series.
Sulli said, “Since I play the role of a girl who gives unilateral love to Min Ho, he leads me and makes me feel comfortable. Many romantic scenes are coming up next and they even make my heart flutter. I ask him how we are going to shoot the scenes and he takes care of everything for me.”
She made people laugh by saying, “Even though I crushed on him first in the series, he kissed me and hugged me first and it makes me comfortable.”
The series is about a girl named Goo Jae Hee, who transfers to the same school that high jump gold medalist Kang Tae Joon attends. It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55 p.m.

source: Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment