Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo..real couple

As entered in my previous blog, I was watching Worlds Within. Though the drama was an old one, this was the first time I had the chance to see it. Actually, I finished it last night, the whole 16 episodes. Anyway, I'l post my comment about it later.(smiles)

For now,I'l just post some pics of the real couple, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo. Well, these were fished out in the internet..hehe..loving them, so perfect for each other. as there were no confirmation/rumor yet if they are separated as of now, though in the recent SBS DRAMA AWARDS 2010(Decs.31) he did not mention Song Hye Kyo in his speech when he received the Top Excellence Award in a Drama as an actor, I still believe that their relationship is as strong as ever. Wishing that they will go all the way regarding their relationship.:)


recent picture of Hyun Bin receiving an award

cre:http://livekpop.com/2011/01/han-hye-jin-thanks-naul-but-hyun-bin-forgets-to-mention%E2%80%A6.html

















Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyu Real Couple part 2
http://1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/01/hyun-bin-and-song-hye-kyoreal-couple_23.html

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyu Real Couple Part 3
http://1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/01/hyun-bin-and-song-hye-kyoreal-couple-3.html




2 comments:

  1. Just Discovered your Blog and I just love it!You will definitely like SHK and HBs Kdrama(Worlds Within).Enjoyed it very much bec. it's different fr. the usual K dramas.Their acting is more natural (matter of fact),no coyness,very open and honest.Guess it did not agree w/ Korean culture.All the stars were very good in portraying their roles.Looking to seeing more topics re:our fav girl here in San Fran...SHK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elizabeth..
    thanks for posting your comment and for liking my Blog..
    this is actually just a hobby, gathering news articles and videos and putting them all in one place, for my own satisfaction coz i love K-Drama and some K-Pop..esp the soundtracks used in every drama I had watched..

    yes, i like SHK so much since Autumn Tale and Full House, she was a popular actress here in our country, Phil.

    glad that Hyun Bin and her are together:))

    ReplyDelete