Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, November 25, 2011

ER (Ethan Ruan) & YEH's INTERVIEW (with Southern Entertainment/SE)

shared by santaiah178@YEHthread/soompi.com


In their interview as Gionee spokespersons ER revealed that YEH is very cute. While shooting the CF there were some scenes when they have to holding hand and YEH got shy and her face’s blushing Posted Image

Talk about sexy : sexy isn’t just wearing revealing clothes

When she’s debuted YEH was just an unpopular member of Baby Vox, but now she’s become a “goddess” of Korean film industry and a sexy fashion icon. Recently she’s become a lingerie model who’s very alluring.The style & characteristic of the lingerie makes everyone can’t take their eyes of her body. YEH is known for her sexiness & has her own experience about it. Now she won’t be just talking about that but also about ER.  

SE reporter (SER) : In China you’re known for your sexiness. Do you think you’re sexy ?

YEH : Really ?? I don’t know that. It’s my first time knowing about that. If they think that I’m sexy, is it mean I have a sexy side ? haha…I’ve never thought of myself as sexy but as an actress I hope I can change a lot, adapting to the different characters. Not just delivering one feeling.

SER :What do you think about sexy ? 

YEH : I think sexy isn’t just wearing revealing clothes but spontaneity

SER : Do you think ER is sexy ?

YEH : Although he’s looking younger, but he’s given out many impressions. Handsome,gentlemen and mischievous side.

SER : Do you think there’s differences between Chinese & Korean actor ?

YEH : I don’t think there’s much differences. I think Chinese actors are more mysterious than Korean because of language barrier. 

Talk about her feeling : In courtship she can be very friendly. Hoping for some Chinese men to pursue her Posted Image

Though there’re some rumors with her co-star (read: scandal), but on a variety show (in the beginning of this year) she’s revealed that she has a “blank” love life. Because she’s debuted at young age it’s difficult for her to get a boyfriend. She often feel lonely Posted Image

SER : Have you been pursued by Chinese men ? 

YEH : I hope so, but there’s no one now 

SER : Is Korean girl always so soft/tender when they’re in courtship ?                                                                   

YEH : It’s depends. For every one it's different.The chemistry on every man also differs. In front of men you can be soft, friendly, but also can be harsh.  

SER : How about you ?

YEH : I can be friendly, act cute, something like that…Posted Image

SER : When will you let go of your single status (read : get a boyfriend) ? Do you still want to enjoy your single status ? We ask you this question cause this day is a “single” day here (in China).

YEH : We have this kind of celebration in Korea too, but it has different meaning. Maybe because I was debuted (in entertainment industry) at young age, I don’t feel lonely when that day come. Besides I’m an introvert person, I don’t go out much. So…aish…we'll see (in the future)….Posted Image

SER : How will you communicate with your Chinese fans ?

YEH : I’ve started my activity in China 13 years ago. I felt guilty for not giving much to Chinese fans back then. Now I will just take it slowly, starting my activity here (in China). Give back to Chinese fans. Posted Image The first thing I want to do is open a weibo account so I can communicate with them… 

http://www.smweekly....1111/28187.aspx 

PS : Got this article from chichocs who want me to translate it. Thanks chichocs Posted Image  YEH's Chinese fans is so lucky...  



repost from the thread

No comments:

Post a Comment