Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hyun Bin-Feb audio message on The Space official Fan Club

cre: https://www.facebook.com/SecretGardenKD

Translations
It's those days changing a season. It is somewhere border between winter and spring, February.
I am so thankful to communicate with you through this short message in every month.
The most part that I cherish while acting is the communication.
It will turn out the different results as I discuss and share opinions more and more.
After I communicate with the directors and the other actress/actors more closely, good results always follow.
Maybe as an actor gain more experiences, that means it's more comfortable and skillful to communicate with others.
I will pay back my appreciation for you to communicate more often with you who always cheer me up and wait for me.



video:


pls click

No comments:

Post a Comment