Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae in A New SBS Drama Night King [Yawang]

Two from my K-drama artist will be seen in a new drama in SBS this 2013. Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae. I have seen some photos and wonder if the chemistry will be great between these two. But seeing them together, I think they will hit it off.

The drama will replace King of Dramas on the Monday-Tuesday slot.








cre: SBS


Will Soo Ae, Kwon Sang Woo’s Chemistry Off-Set Carry Over on Screen?

cre: http://enewsworld.mnet.com

As the leads of SBS’ upcoming Yawang, Soo Ae and Kwon Sang Woo are carrying much of the drama’s expectations but so far, the two are already gathering their share of praise from the drama’s staff.










New behind-the-scenes still cuts of Soo Ae and Kwon Sang Woo were released by the show’s producers on December 20 showing the two leads on the drama’s set. 


The two actors’ chemistry and commitment to the drama were evident with one picture showing them going over their lines even during meals.

Another cut showed Soo Ae laughing as Kwon Sang Woo humorously rehearsed a line in front of her.

According to staff on the set, the two are continuing to show remarkable chemistry together, while tirelessly rehearsing their lines in a seemingly endless fashion. Another added while it’s uncommon for male and female leads to grow close right off the bat, Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae have been proving otherwise as they joke around and are seen being friendly even when the cameras are off. 









The two actors didn’t hold back their compliments for each other either with Soo Ae saying of her co-star, “My character is one I need to really focus on but [Kwon Sang Woo] goes so much out of the way for me that I’m very comfortable.” 


Kwon Sang Woo responded, “Her character is one I really must give my all to and I find myself being able to do that naturally.” 

Yawang premieres in January on SBS.

Photo Credit: SBS


No comments:

Post a Comment