Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo..real couple part 2






I never thought that my post.. 

hyun bin and song hye kyo..real couple   will be one of the popular post in my blog entries:)) I guess many of us are fans of these two great stars and wishing that their relationship will lasts. I browsed @youtube for more mv's and found this amazing song, endless love, used as a background for "BINKYO ONLY"

SHIPPERS:)


Hyun BIn & Song Hye Kyo "endless love" behind the scene worlds within


Another entry @soompi dated July 17,2010 caught my attention, though it was an old news, still worth reading because, as there were few articles about them, this one is enough to at least confirm that they are still a couple.

here's a few lines from the article:


Hyun Bin Entering Military Soon?

By: benightedxflame


On Thursday, a sports newspaper reported that popular Hallyu actor Hyun Bin, famous for acting in "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" and "The World They Live In" with his current girlfriend Song Hye Kyo, will be entering the Nonsan military camp in early November to receive five weeks of basic training in order to fulfill his two years of mandatory service.
As of the moment, we all know that Hyun Bin did not enter the military yet. And there was a comment on the page of the video above by the uploadetrungmap2020
when asked if Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo are still dating and answered YES. Hoping that it is a reliable answer from a shipper is enough to satisfy me as a fan of Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo.:))



No comments:

Post a Comment