Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, March 10, 2011

When Couples Parted-Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo


Recently, news about Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo's break-up  filled the network. It was a sad day for me as a fan. I was really hoping that despite the rumours being spread there was no truth to them. Whenever I found some news or articles  from different sites where HB was interviewed and he rebukes inquiries about them, I thought it was a way of protecting the relationship. It was now I realized that the statement he  delivered about "what people want, a happy ending or a sad ending, will be revealed in time" was a sort of hint of what already happened to them. If I read between the lines, I should have realized then that if the relationship was stable, he could have said it already that time to stop the negative issues.

Still, he did not confirm nor denied it.  


A little heartbroken for the both of them, when all they could explain was that the amount of work and the distance made the relationship strained, hence the break-up. Could there be more? Perhaps modern technology did not help them  find that precious time they were supposed to have. Or, distance is really a very big factor in a relationship.

Being both busy as an actor and successful in their careers are major factors. Not to add the fans following them separately, wanting to make their on screen partner in a drama a reality. As a K-Drama addict, I personally want to watch dramas where there is a great chemistry between actors acting in it, but, I know the difference between reality and fiction. 

Anyway, I am hoping that HB's military service will be a time for him to do other things besides making good dramas and will make him even  more better as an actor in the future. Me, I will miss him in the K-Drama for sure.  


As for the beautiful Song Hye Kyo, who remained silent, let us not judge her personality. She may be rumoured to have had successions of boyfriends, all her leading man, but still, only she knows the truth.

Give her a chance..





No comments:

Post a Comment