Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye Tweets



[Yoon Eun Hye Twitter]
신묘년 새해를 맞이하여
특별써비스~!!
ㅋㅋ
A special (unique) event to honor the 'Year of the Rabbits', Keke
(2011 is the year of Rabbit in some Asian countries, including Korea)

토끼은혜를 만들어봤어요
I tried out making a Rabbit Eun-Hye.

처음 해보는 기법이예요~푸핫!!
This is my first time trying out this technique~Puhahah!!

올한해 깡총깡총 열심히 뛰어야지
백만스물하나
백만스물둘~~ Σ(゚д゚lll)..다시
하나 둘~
I'll try my best to zealously (energetically) hop, hop, hop around this year.
A million and twenty one
A million and twenty two~~ Σ(゚д゚lll)..Again
One two~


(with 2 pictures) next post, the second pic


[Yoon Eun Hye Twitter] Here's the second pic.. @1003Grace says I Love You to you!!! Kekek :)

*** Photo Credits To YoonEunHye ***

No comments:

Post a Comment