Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Pre-Ordered Break Down Album Finally Arrived

smiles..smiles..that's me when I held the Break Down Album of KHJ!
my pre-ordered copy finally arrived from Korea.







It was in the latter part of May 2011 when I placed my order for KHJ's album, Break Down. At least a couple weeks ahead before the album launched in Korea June 7th and the official album release in the market, June 8th.

Due to the high demand of KHJ's album, it was reported that the album was sold out immediately, and of course, I was kind of disappointed for awhile because I know that my order would be delayed. The CD will come straight from Korea.  During the news about this album comeback of KHJ, I was a bit frantic and crazy, wanting to have my own copy as soon as it was launched but don't know where or how to get a copy. 

Thanks to a group of people supporting Hyun Joong's career also here in the  Philippines, the HYUNNIES PEXERS, I got to their page and read about the pre-order, or bulk order and joined them. I was relieved upon placing my order. At last, I know my copy will soon be in my hands.

But, surprisingly, Key East decided to release the album here in the Philippines also, that was last July 02, 2011. I was tempted to buy another copy because my order was not yet recieved and I felt kinda envious of the fans buying their copies.:)

A friend asked me if I wanted to order my own copy, but I declined. I don't know why, but I could have just ordered and it does not matter  if I got a couple copies. After all it was KHJ's album. I was thinking of going to Manila and buy it personally at the store, so that I'll have the chance to meet other Hyunnies/Henecians or whatever  fan club they belong to that follows KHJ.  But time did not permit me to have that chance. I had a  previous engagement I could not get out of..and so..goodbye freebies...that's a foldable bag with H design and a poster along with the CD. I would like to have that freebies, too.

And so, days passed, and then I read that Break Down dominated the album sales, foreign category, here. Congratulations! Amazing, is it not? KHJ is really not an ordinary person/celebrity. He is more than that. Anyway, it was reported that it will be out in the market nationwide, thru ASTROVISSION/ASTROPLUS  outlet. Once again, I was excited! Never mind my delayed order from Korea. I am gonna buy  it here. I went to the nearest outlet, but then, the sales girl told me that they don't have it yet. Feel my disappointment again!

Today I woke up early and while doing some tasks, I opened the computer and played my play list here in my blog...the Break Down list.:)) Somehow, my spirits were lifted despite my tiredness from last nights event, a family matter, a celebration of my niece's birthday, on which I was the host and the one who prepared all the food!:))

Imagine my surprised when someone called my name and asking for me!  It was from a courier! I have no idea that the shipment arrived already, because I haven't checked the site for updates. A good thing  I requested mine to be shipped locally, coz I would not be able to go to the distribution area.

Really happy! This is what I am feeling today, this moment. It was as if I received a very important gift. A treasured gift. :))

At least there is a free poster of Kim Hyun Joong. 


the poster


again, the album..the front cover

just want to share this ...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment