Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy and Satisfied of GMA 7 's Pilot Episode of Moon Embracing the Sun



I marked the date and time in my calendar for the pilot episode of Moon Embracing the Sun through GMA 7 Kapuso Network. Today, this afternoon at exactly 6:00 pm the drama started and true to the network's word, there was no commercial in between. The drama aired continuously for the whole of thirty minutes. 

I was not disappointed!

I have finished watching it just the other night and still I was excited to see it again dubbed in Filipino. Although there were some cuts, I was still happy because, the important parts were there. Thumbs up for GMA 7 for always choosing the right and beautiful Korean dramas. They have yet to fail me as a k-drama follower. Of course, mostly, I had watched already before they were aired here in the country.

Love the time slot Moon Embracing the Sun got. Everyone will be able to watch and enjoy the drama and definitely, I guarantee, they will be addicted and will always stay tuned everyday @6:00 pm. Got to say, I pity the other programs that are on the same time slot!

Viewers will surely never get enough of Lee Hwon [child-Yeo Jin Goo/King-Kim Soo Hyun] and Heo Yeun Woo later called Wol [ child-Kim Yoo Jung/Ha Ga In]. For fans of Jung Il Woo, the older prince and not favored, they will feel the sadness in his heart.

I hope that GMA 7 will continue to give the Kapuso viewers a high quality K-dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment