Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Gentleman's Dignity Episode 19 - my thoughts

Finally! After two weeks, episode 19 was aired Saturday night, 120811. I'll admit, the excitement somehow died down maybe because of the long wait. And I was right, after watching episode 19.

The good thing was that the rift between Tae San and Yoon was over and the two lovers will get married. The long misunderstanding between Rok and Min Sook was kinda boring me. Their story  dragged till episode 19. And I thought they already resolve their issues on previous episodes.

The only thing that made me watch and wait these last two episodes is all because of Do Jin and Yi Soo. The sweetness was cute but there were some scenes that I think they were overdoing the sweetness, like the scenes where Do Jin showed jealousy towards other men supposedly looking at Yi Soo. For their age, it was okay to be like that once, but too often? Well, it would look cute if they were a bit younger though.:))

I love the scenes of Yoon and Meahri. Still lacking in romance but the sweetness is there. 

Some screencaps...








will add more screencaps later... my internet connection is kinda slow at the moment

for more pls click https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.262147167233409.57934.262140757234050&type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment