Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, June 19, 2010

coffee..my own addiction

a life without coffee must be very lethargic. for someone like me who will never have a day complete without at least 5 cups of my daily caffeine, i know it is my own kind of addiction. whether it is bad or good for my health, i know i can not live without coffee. it makes me irritable when morning comes and there is no hot water in the thermos. i like instant coffee. it's easy to make and besides i have my favorite brand.

my brother sent many packs of coffee from Italy. it's not instant, but it's good that i have my percolator. the taste is good actually, stronger than i was used to, but tasteful.

if some have their own favorites...me..i'm content with a steaming cup of coffee. i have read that it is not really bad for the health. actually, there are good effects also, but i'll let the internet tell you all about it. i am just thinking about coffee right now even though it's past 10 in the evening and i'm almost ready to sleep. actually, i am craving to make one...haha..but i'l pass. tomorrow is Sunday and i have to wake up early.

for now...these are my thoughts.
almost weird but it's where my mind wanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment