Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, November 26, 2010

Playful Kiss aka Mischievous Kiss- mslee's first impression

As a certified k-drama addict, I just finished another one, Playful Kiss where SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min are the lead stars.





Unlike other k-dramas I watched, this one started a little bit boring for my taste. But then I thought that with Kim Hyung Joong as the main character, it will certainly have a huge follower and maybe the writer will come up with wittier and more cute scenes, and after being patient with the story, soon I came to enjoy it.


Watching this drama reminded me of my high school days when I also had this huge crush on  a guy who was popular back then because of his intelligence. This sort of drama makes teenagers think of their own love story and how they deal with it.


Playful Kiss brings out a positive attitude to students, showing audience to be more diligent in studying to achieve high grades and at the same time using inspiration from a special someone to be more productive.


Jung So Min played her part very well, she was suited to portray a student. Her acting skills are ok and I like her facial expressions, so cute and adorable, she fits her character very much.


Kim Hyung Joong on the other hand stayed the same. From BOF days to Playfull Kiss, he still had this still expressions, very rigid sometimes and I think that he still has to do more acting workshop, though there were times in the drama that if he smiled and relaxed a little, he could be a natural.


As a whole, I'd say that Playful Kiss is a good drama, many cute scenes, too and of course, viewers like me were not disappointed to have our happy ending story. The wedding scene was much anticipated like the honeymoon scene.:))


some still photos from the drama Playfull Kiss:

  

  

  

Playful Kiss OST:


cre:MsHiik



cre:91Gurbet



cre:91Gurbet



No comments:

Post a Comment