Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, July 20, 2012

New Updates: Jung So Min Ceci Interview Trans by Tlbpc + photos and more

I miss MinMin! This is how I update my blog, sometimes late, like now. [laughs] With all the K-artists I like and follow 24hours is not enough to cover them all specially when one of them has many activities, [like Hyun Joong:)) ]who is of course my one true bias of all time.


Well, a good thing I visited MinMin's thread @soompi where all the goodies are, thanks to those who never get tired of sharing. 


To update us about the Ceci interview, tlbpc kindly translated it for us.
Shippers like me [MinJoong/Oppa-Dongsaeng couple] should read this interview and will find an interesting answer just like me. Coincidence or not...it is still interesting!:))


Posted by Nat


Thank  Tlbpc of Minjoong/HyunMin Soompi Thread for the translation interview of CeCI Magazine
image

Source:  CeCi Korea website/moonyunnglish.

Translated from Korean to Chinese by希影chen of HyunMin Baidu Bar


CeCi: First debut in “Bad Guy” and in “Playful Kiss” as an attractive new star, return in this year’s “Standby”, how are you during this period of time?

MinMin: Find that time passes by very quickly while learning hard in school, the study course is very tense.  I’m unable to participate in outside activities.  Need to perform three shows before I can graduate as a vengeful spirit on stage of this year’s creative script “So Seol Hyeo”.  Because the nature of TV drama, movie or sitcom are different, I have to start all over again to learn voice delivery and find that very interesting.

C:  Not a stranger to stage dance performance as she has left a deep impression during high school days, in practicing alone then but it’s over in just a few minutes’ performance.

M: Acting in every drama there are director, script-writer, actors and the entire crew that makes a little society, need to communicate with many people, there are certain things that’s really difficult but through acting, I’ve gotten to know some very remarkable people, I’m very happy being with them.

CCompared to completion of the filming of a TV drama, feelings seem quite different

M:  When a drama wraps up there will be a period of emptiness, although the period of time in preparation for the theatre play is very hurried but being into character is very deep so when the curtain closes, feelings in my heart of emptiness is more intense and felt like at a lost.
CWhen it’s over do you still feel empty in your heart?
M: Because right after “BG” immediately I went into acting in “PK” the timing is very rush.  When “PK” ended, that feeling of unable to get rid of emptiness came back.  In order to keep steady and very wearily to go on every step it took a lot of time to do so but the hangover is still a long while before getting over.  If this still persist, I’d thought of snapping out of it, need to go through the process of replacing that emptiness.  This to whoever would also fall into a state of both being lost and the need to free oneself. (Laugh) But when I return to school I recover.

CWon’t you think of other characters to replace?

M:  To have many projects is not my aim; at my age is the time to think of trying this and that age but also thought of being a more cautious person. My face isn’t as perfect as a doll, suitably to leave an option, as an actor on survival this shouldn’t be a bad look.  Actually, I normally don’t like to look at the mirror, only when I’m filming, if I don’t seem to look like it, really it’s for that feeling at that moment to be more focus.  “So that’s how my expression is when I felt that way!”  This too is a kind of delight
image
C: On filling up that emptiness and happiness …..


M: My aspiration is quite big, when something begins, the willpower and responsibility to do it well is great.  Recently, felt empty towards everything, when emptiness is filled there’ll be feelings of happiness; also the idea of being stronger often comes to mind.

C:  Changes in Jung So Min and Kim Yoon Ji (real name) is it the same?

M:  When I take on the name “JSM” in my acting activities it has the meaning of “Dream in a clear pond”, although it sound a bit awkward but to KYJ, objectively it’s beginning to get familiar and sounds nice, aren’t both also “myself”?  That’s the process to getting to know myself.

C: Now as an actor, should be a time to accumulate moral values?

M: It’s for the pursuit of happiness; it’s a time and way to seek happiness.

C:  You’ve started to look for happiness in your daily life?

M: Each morning when I wake up, the first thing would be to be thankful for everything around me, at the end of the day coming home seeing my dog greeting me cheerfully really gives me the feeling of happiness.  Little things I don’t see in the past now too let me have that feeling of happiness.
C:  Give you three tickets to happiness, three blank cheques
M: Give me the super power to be able to let people around me to become happy

C: All for the others, I’m a very slow to open up kind of person, if time allows I don’t want to lose those that I’d treasure

M: In the past friend’s relationship was “even though nothing’s been said yet we know each other’s heart” but now because of them I want to consider how to be better.

C: Left the last one, write down your own wish

M: Pressure prevention ticket

C: What is your biggest source of pressure?

M: I have let myself become quite narrow-minded, so at 40 years old I want to become a confident person always having a smiling face.  To become such a person need to find delight in everything, I’ll be glad if I can be such.

C: How are you when fallen in love?

M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear. [ this answer of her's made me want to think about HJ's Big Bear in every Fm he just held and the bear in the recent video 5things he'll do for his gf! what you think? - mslee1107]

C: Searching through JSM’s info, “losing weight” seems to have taken a year to slowly lose it

M: Aren’t there many ways of losing weight in this world?  Body and heart together, whenever there’s pressure, what’s eaten need to be spent, surely the body will use it.  Although it’s very difficult, relying on self-discipline at the same time the aim is also very important.  For not wanting to look too alike as in the previous project I lose weight that’s all.  As an actor, physical management is part of it.

C: Relying on your determination, you begin your acting path

M: Parents objected, later they approved.  Because of the need to improve expressions in dancing, I attended acting classes and love acting since.

C: Completely different from her delicate appearance, accommodating yet a profound perfectionist.  Recent growth and this interview’s main point

M:  Lately, I’d sometimes drink a little, go to clubs to unwind and also went to many places for travel.  Now at already 24 (23), how then would I live to have more happiness, for this I’m quite vexed.  The conclusion now it appears is – to live the rest of my life splendidly.
image
source Jung So Min Cyworld, her homepage 
image

More photos...
LG Twin's Pitch
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Credit: SimplySomin

Love her Photos here. Nice body position. But this one also made me smile...
cre as tagged
The same number! As a shipper, this is something that tickles my mind. Besides the "bear" of course.

more sponsor photos
shared by snowflakesj16
image
image

1 comment:

  1. minmin ,so cute, pretty and smart. she's intellectual in her interview.the first picture of her,was so flawless..the sport event,so amazing the no.2..the same no.on their t-shirt. my owned opinion i think...playful kiss was filmed july 17,2010... second year anniversary of said kdrama...somebody might think i'm crazy. but it's my owned analysis.. forgive me... anyway "happy second anniversaries playful kiss " the best !!!!hyunmin forever

    ReplyDelete