Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yoon Eun Hye attends Finding Mr. Destiny VIP movie premiere

Together with other Korean co actors YEH was spotted attending the VIP movie premiere of Gong Yoo and Im Soo Jung, Finding Mr. Destiny.

It's a romantic comedy about helping a person find her first love.
During the movie’s press conference on the same day, actor Gong Yoo expressed, “I wouldn’t want to find my first love. I think creating memories is more important.”
Im Soo Jung added, “Everyone has a first love. My memories of my first love are quite vague, unlike Seo Ji Woo’s, who has a very long memory of her first love.”
Star who attended tonight’s movie premiere include Park Ha Sun, Kim Sae Ron, Kim Bum, Jung Il Woo, Kim Joon, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo In Na, Kim Ha Neul, Sandara Park, Lee Chun Hee, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim So Eun among others.
As a GYEH shipper, that's Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye, (started from Coffee Prince), I am happy to see YEH attends the red carpet premiere this 24th November. It' s like a confirmation of how they still get in touch with one another, like during the times when GY was in the military service and she called him through his radio station unexpectedly.:))
      
      
      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment