Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Worlds Within/The World That They Live In



I'm catching up with my Korean drama. As I was a late K-Drama follower, I am trying to watch one drama series at a time. (always back to back..laughs!)

Tonight, started on Worlds Within, with Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo (real couple) as love teams. Seeing them together in the screen makes me smile, sure, the chemistry is there and it's amazing. They are great together.

I'm just a little bit annoyed of the subbed...sometimes it really sucks! Well, that's what I have to endure, watching a foreign series. Episode 1 gave me a glimpse of how a movie is being done, as Hyun Bin (Jung Ji Oh) and Song Hye Kyo (Joo Joon Young) are both playing as a director in the series.

some scenes in episode 1
cre:
http://kdramaqueen.blogspot.com/2008/10/worlds-within-caps.html












i will be updating soon, posting my opinions regarding this story, which i suppose will be a good commentary. (they usually are coz i love korean dramas:o)

am gonna finish it in a while...(as always, marathon..keke).

1 comment:

  1. song hye kyo is pretty. chongmal! and hyn bin oppa is handsome. they make a good couple. they look great together.

    ReplyDelete