Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye (YEH) and Jung So Min (JSM)...both beautiful and endearing

Two of Korean actresses that I find beautiful and endearing to me as a follower are Yoon Eun Hye or YEH to us fans and Jung So Min or Minmin. YEH captivated me when I first saw her in Coffee Prince, where she played a character pretending to be a guy, with a very short hair and almost with out make up on, still, her natural beauty and charisma exudes beyond the screen. Then I searched for another drama of her and Goong/Princess Hour made a fan out of me. I definitely loved her there. Soon after, I looked for My Fair Lady and I can say that she is one of the best actresses (in Korea)I liked so far. Any role fits her personality.


    


Playful Kiss is a drama that was looked down (the ratings were so bad) in Korea, but for me, the story, the lead actor and lead actress were a winning combination. It's sad that they never gave it a chance, still, they got their conviction when You Tube released some episodes and the remaining episodes that did not make the cut. Many fans from outside Korea, I must say all over Asia and beyond loved it and still can't get enough of Playful Kiss.


I am one of them who watched it over again, more than 3 times actually.:))


Jung So Min's cute character is so lovable, her facial expressions say it all. She reminded us of our own struggles as a teen. Besides, she has great connection or chemistry with leader Kim Hyun Joong, who has a face that makes a viewer keeps on looking and staring mesmerized by his smile alone.


    


Wishing these two lovely ladies will have  more good projects and I, as a fan will surely wait in anticipation.:))


fighting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment