Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, February 4, 2011

Yoon Eun Hye touched by the thoughtfulness of her fans


Recently, Yoon Eun Hye’s fans prepared dinners for Yoon Eun Hye and the staff members of “My Black Mini Dress”.
Through her Twitter, Yoon Eun Hye left a message saying, “Today my fans presented us with heartfelt packed dinners. After eating that, I was immediately strengthened and worked even harder during the filming. It was really delicious and I can’t believe that you guys made the ribbons, stickers, and even the black dress cookies!!…I was really touched.”
She also added, “Because the staff members really enjoyed it too, my happiness was doubled!! Thank you so much~ Thank you to all my overseas fans also. *Bow* (( _ _ )) I will pay you guys back through this good movie and acting!!” With that, she uploaded pictures of the dinner her fans prepared for her.
As previously reported, Yoon Eun Hye is currently filming the movie “My Black Mini Dress”, and is playing the role of a 24-year-old woman who loves luxury items.
Source + Picture: Osen

source: 

No comments:

Post a Comment