Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lee Yeon Hee wants to try an action genre next




Actress Lee Yeon Hee, who’s currently playing the cute and spunky lead in “Paradise Ranch,” was recently interviewed by TV MBN’s “Entertainment Magazine“, to whom she revealed her hopes for a future action role.
The actress first discussed her ‘innocent’ profile. “People say that they don’t think I’ll be able to pull off action or other difficult scenes, but that’s not true at all.  I was a striker on my junior high school’s soccer team.”
She continued, “I want to play a role like ‘Gil Ra-Im’ from ‘Secret Garden.’”
Lee Yeon Hee then talked about her ideal man by explaining, “I’d like someone who can lead me.  On days like ‘White Day,’ my friends would all receive candy baskets, but I’d just carry it for them.”
And which castmate did she end up working best with? “There wasn’t anyone that I didn’t work well with.  They’re all very handsome and amazing, it’d be weird if I couldn’t work well with them.  Whenever I begin working on a new project, I put up a picture of the other leading role in my car, which is my tip in ‘falling in love’ with both their role and my role.’”
Her full segment can be seen through TV MBN at 10:30 AM on February 2nd.
Source: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment