Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hyun Bin reveals his thoughts on enlistment


On February 4th, actor Hyun Bin appeared on tvN’s ‘Taxi‘ and shared his thoughts about his upcoming enlistment in the Marines.
The actor first expressed, “If one is a Korean male citizen and is a healthy man, then it is his duty to serve in the military.”
He then moved onto a surprising angle in the topic, asking the public to please pay less interest to his military activities.
Hyun Bin stated, “This is my first time saying this, but I want to be careful. I think it’s become overrated. Because this was something I was preparing on my own, I received physical examinations even during filming for the drama.”
“However, it all became such a big deal. On one hand, I am thankful that many are so supportive of my decision. Yet I wish people wouldn’t make a big deal about something that I feel is necessary.”
Hyun Bin, who’s gained much attention from his role as ‘Kim Ju Won‘ on SBS’s “Secret Garden“, will be enlisting into the Marines this March.
Source: MtstarNews via Yahoo!Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment