Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oh My Lady! - a cute drama


A two day drama marathon for mslee and I want to share that it was worthwhile watching this cute romantic drama of Choi Si Won and Chae Rim. Si Won's acting is natural and he had a great on screen chemistry with Chae Rim. A little disappointed though of lack of romance like showing sweet moments. Only two kiss scenes were there, not enough to convey the love. Anyway,  this is what K-drama is like and the reason why I love them.

A superstar meets a single mom [divorcee] struggling to make ends meet. Choi Si Won's character Sung Min Woo apparently has a daughter he only knew recently and tried to hide it from being published to the media and fans. Chae Rim aka Yoon Gae Hwa helped Min Woo by becoming the live in baby sitter. An ahjumma to Min Woo but somehow found it's way to his heart.


Cute and funny moments succeeded that made me laugh and really, Si Won is a good actor.



A feel good series and a story that is true as it can be. And I thought that I would not get my happy ending...but then again, happy that I did! :))


pics  cre as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment