Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, June 15, 2012

Full MV of Kim Hyun Joong's HEAT..Now Playing + screencaps by me

After the teaser here comes the full MV! And if you were entranced by Hyun Joong's performance in that very short clip, now you can enjoy fully the 4 minute video of HJ singing like a true rocker with a band behind him. A feast for the eyes, chincha!



video as tagged

I am feeling this song very much as much as HJ does as I see him really giving and loosing himself to the beat and rhythm of the music. You could just see how his body language reacted to the song. It was so sexy at the same time. So much like a true rocker as I like to see him. Perhaps I really love this new image of him in this new video and new album HEAT. Heat as in HOT!

Cresso...I did some screencaps as usual...












I'm happy to see Hyun Joong enjoying this kind of performance. It brings out the BEST in him! More Hyun Joong-ssi..jebal. Love it! Guess mslee is a rocker-lover.:))

THIS IS DAEBAK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment