Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, June 14, 2012

[HEAT] Kim Hyun Joong...Just Like A Rock Star

Whoa! Heat is hot! KHJ's new album is really something to look out for and a must add to every Henecian's collection. I saw the teaser and OMO! I see another side of HJ, the one I saw before in a show playing a guitar just like a rocker! [miss that one]



Look at those muscles?! And the way he projects himself. Awesome! This is one of my wish, to see him in a band, singing and [hoping] playing a guitar. He would look great. And as if my thoughts were heard, just like that, it was answered in this mv. Komowo!



Love his outfit...so HIM! This is really what suits him. Well, not sure if my opinion mattered, but  I think this is so like HJ. Look at the way he moved, so natural. Guess, I want to see some roughness in him. To see the guy he that he is. :))

 

Love his passion in singing.

Kim Hyun Joong turning into a rock star is something to look forward to, by me. Anyway, what image he likes to portray, is welcome and I know that deep inside, the real Kim Hyun Joong will always surface no matter what.

Definitely will wait for the full mv. This one is hot!

the teaser video:



pics cre as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment