Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Gentleman's Dignity...Currently Taking My Interest

I'm back to watching K-dramas again. It has been a while since I sat down in front of the screen just to watch on line dramas. There were some that caught my attention but never got to finish them because there was no time and some were not really that good except for the actors in it that I felt I needed to see again. Mostly, I did not finish because the story is dragging.

Well, this one I really like to personally endorse. A Gentleman's Dignity is a drama, a rom/com that is fast paced, interesting [as I had said a couple times before] and surely you will enjoy watching every scene as you laughed even by yourself, which was I may add, what I was doing the whole time. I just could not help it. I was laughing loudly all by myself. Grinning most of the times especially when the 4lead actors were on the same screen. They are truly good in acting.

But my favorite of course is Jang Dong Gun, remember him in All About Eve? The handsome guy back then that was being lured by the schemes of Kim So Yeon who played the villain role against the demure and innocent character of Chae Rim. He was the reason I peeked at this drama out of curiosity. The only thing that was different about JDG is that he is leaner now than before. Made him look more mature, but still handsome in every way, especially when you stare at his face and see those naughty eyes and quirking lips. That's part of his character, by the way, as Kim Do Jin, an architect who does not want to be tied down in a marriage but likes women very much. Just like the rest of his friends do.

Admittedly, this is the first time I watched Kim Ha Neul in a drama. I find her beauty simple like that of Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden. By the way, didn't I mention that the people behind SG is the same people behind AGD? :)) Yeah! So, now you have an idea of how this drama will be, as interesting as SG perhaps or even more. Anyway, to continue, there is a great chemistry between JDG and KHN. Every scene they had was good and sometimes electric...hahaha...because of JDG's silly naughtiness. Just like a guy really. A guy who'd do anything to get the attention of the girl he likes or find attractive. They compliment each other. Both are mature actor and actress and their age is just right for this kind of plot. Love it! Even though it was still the early part of the drama. Mind you, I marathon watched the drama from episode 1-6 and I am still hooked! Will wait for the next episode to be subbed though perhaps sometime this weekend. Oh my...a long wait for me which only adds to anticipation.


Promise that this time I will see this drama to the end. Want to know what will happen to their love story. It's also about friendship. The secrets, sometimes half lies/half truths, the camaraderie, heartaches, one sided love and more.

I really enjoyed this from the beginning up till episode 6.  And as I have nothing to do after, I decided to do a couple of screencaps just for my thoughts here in my page.


Wish JDG will have more flesh...but well, his face is still captivating.







This is mslee1107 sharing my new interest at the moment and my thoughts about this beautiful K-drama "A Gentleman's Dignity".

No comments:

Post a Comment