Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Screen Caps of Moon Embracing the Sun by mslee1107

Just finished watching the entire 20 episodes of Moon Embracing the Sun in three days! My thoughts? Beautiful! A drama that will take you back in time and that will make you fall in love again. Great casts. I love the young Heo Yeun Woo, Kim Yoo Jung. Ha Ga In was also good and the chemistry between her and Kim Soo Hyun just filled the screen. Another Jung Il Woo sad drama.

The villains? Well, it would not be this good without their schemes  and their hunger for power.

I haven't really collected my thoughts about the whole drama so for now will post my screen caps.




























more : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.267486380032821.59612.262140757234050&type=3




No comments:

Post a Comment