Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jung Yong Hwa Not in the best 4 of ‘ideal man selection' of Shin Hye?!

A cute interview and interesting answers from Yong Hwa and Shin Hye! Hmmm....I feel there's something more in this interviews. Something like reading between the lines? :))

Looking at these photos, they look so good together. So comfortable.


Korea TV drama Vol.50 Yonghwa&Shinhye’s Interview-

cre: en.korea.com


When Yonghwa was told that at Shinhye’s fan meeting(Birthday party) Yonghwa was not in best 4 of ‘ideal man selection’, he answered firmly, “I am absolutely OK.”

But then he said, “I’m disappointed. We spent hot summer together. We shared joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure(喜怒哀樂) together. Can I challenge ‘ideal woman selection’ too?” (All laugh)

Looking at Lee Shin’s poster.

Shinhye: “Wow handsome. Do you know who he is?
Yonghwa: “Huhuhu Shin was handsome.”
Shinhye: “Could you intruduce him to me?”
Yonghwa: “I don’t know him.”
(he was asked where Shin is then)
Yonghwa: Where he can be? Today at this event, I tried to become Shin, but I couln’t do well.
@ mi_malice
Cr: saturnkr
Posted by : CNBLUE-Manager Korea.com ~

2 comments:

  1. Love their interview. Their interaction is never boring. Hope we continue to see them in dramas, movies, videos, CF's, variety shows and various events, shows etc. Love them together

    ReplyDelete
  2. PSH explained that it was the fans selection and not hers. She just went along with who the japanese fans wanted her to select as her ideal.

    ReplyDelete