Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CN Blue release a music video of their new song “Time Is Over”

cre: en.korea.com




CN Blue released a music video of “Time Is Over,” a lead track of their new Japanese album, Code Name Blue.
“Time Is Over” is composed and written by CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa. Jung said he made the song inspired by the movie The Avengers.
Jung says, “I put a lot of efforts into this song because this would be part of CN Blue’s first Japanese album. For many fans who have waited for our new release and for people who need us, I tried to put lots of energy into this song.”
As shown in the lyrics of the song, “I have grown stronger. You wanna tear me down. Never can break me down. Break time is over,” CN Blue has become more mature and stronger.
The music video of this song shows natural looks of CN Blue members singing together in a practice room. CN Blue members’ charismatic looks can also be seen in the jacket photos of the album.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment