Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, November 22, 2012

THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME!! - A SS501 Fan Confession

I saw this post via tumblr and I reblogged  it in my page then decided to share it here. 

cre: http://501confessions.tumblr.com/post/36040130341/the-best-thing-that-happenned-to-me

SS501..SS501… what can i say about those 5 boys, or should i say MEN? 
I’ve never felt this way before. in my life, i’ve never loved someone the way i love SS501.
I ‘ve known SS501 since the 24th September 2010, i watched playful kiss because i was a big fan of the manga, and wanted to know how it would be as a drama, I LOVED IT!! and i loved kim hyun joong!! to be honest, i liked him initially because he was handsome, and when i discovered that he was the one singing the OST ‘one more time’ my interest grew bigger!! i looked for more informations about him, i found out that he was SS501’s leader, and then i looked for SS501…
I’ve never thought that those 5 letters could change my whole life, that they would bring me happiness, that they’ll teach me what love and brotherhood are, and what being part of a big family means! Since that day, i became a TripleS, or a Pea princess/Green Peas as our boys call us! although i got to know SS501 after their hiatus, my love and my trust in them are soooo big!!
LEADER:i’ll always be thanful to this man for introducing me to SS501!! :D our leader is the best! he’s gone through a lot, yet he overcame everything! he’s always working hard to satisfy his fans, he’s also a very kind person, always helping the others and donating money..I ADMIRE HIM!!
YOUNG SAENG: our prince is the sweetest bad boy ever!! he’s an amazing artist as we all know that his voice is A-W-E-S-O-M-E, but he’s also an amaaazing person! sweet, caring and also there for his brothers!! tou can’t help but fall for him!
KYU JONG: ANGEL!!!!!!! it’s the word that suits him the best!! this man is veeeeeeeery kng, veery sweet, veery caring, veery thoughful…i don’t know, i just love him soooo much! i don’t know how to descrive my felings for him :’)
JUNG MIN: sexy charisma ^_^ every TripleS knows that jung min’s personnality is sooo strong, he’s the king of person who take care of his worries alone, i love his playful side, when he becomes ‘crazy mal’ haha :’) he’s too cute, too sexy, too posrful.. too awesome!
HYUNG JUN: our baby!!! we all want a baby like hyung jun, tyhe cutest person on earth, hyung jun is pure, innocent, amazing!!! our playboy :’) 
SS501 is more than a group to me, they’re a family!!! the bond between them is too strong to be broken, not a company, not antis, not anything… no one can break the bond between them!! as long as TripleS are still with them, i know that nothing matters. SS501 WILL COMEBACK, sooner or later, when there is a will, there’s a way! and as long as our boySS want to comeback again, i know they’ll do it, and we’ll be there that day, to cheer for 5 kings standing in one stage :’) Keep on holding on TripleS, our boys are strong, and so are we!!! S501 MANSAE! TRIPLES MANSAE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment