Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Translation of Joo Wons' Letter to Gil Ra Im-Secret Garden

I’m letting you know beforehand but you are the first and last “alienated neighbor” to ever get a letter from society’s leader, Kim Joo Won. So be proud of yourself. 

It is an afternoon when the wind shakes the branches of the trees. I hope that when you read this letter, it is the same kind of afternoon. I hope that you are able to see what I saw. If you stand by the window where I stood, sleep on the bed where I slept, and read the books that I read, with that, let’s say that we are together. Let’s say that we are happy like other lovers. 

Finally now I think that perhaps the magical spell we are under is a gift from the heavens. So laugh like a person who received an unexpected gift; if you laugh with your heart, I’ll hear that laughter. Because I am a more able person than you think. So shave my face nicely, and dress in the clothes that I like. With that, let’s say that we are together. Let’s say that we are happy like other lovers. 

credits: Joonni





reposted from  Secret Garden 시크릿 가든 (Pilipinas)

1 comment: