Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MAKING Of Kiss Scenes NG's and Tender Moments *Playful Kiss* [Heart Beat]

Hi PK lovers! Maybe you had already watched this a 100x, but, still, let's admit we can't get enough of PK.:))

I can say that this is not just an ordinary love story, for teens, but we can learn from Oh Ha Ni's good values in the story. Her doing her best to achieve what she really wanted, the desire to learn her studies in school even though it was really hard for a girl like her, her persistence, her big heart, and more, especially her love and loyalty for Baek Seung Jo not to add the desire to make him feel proud of her.

I suggest this drama for all the teens to watch, now that it will soon be on GMA.:)) (plugging) Anyway, I am a certified KAPUSO! That's why I am truly happy that they got the rights to air PK! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment