Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

LUCKY album-Have you Pre-ordered?

Have you ordered your own copy of LUCKY? Me, of course! Placed my order through Kathy's Bench, one of my KHJ bloggers. Hoping that all will be arranged without delay...hehehe. Anyway, As I am A KIM HYUN JOONG follower, and loving leader for his own talent and singing, I would not let this second album passed me by. Remember how frantic I became when Breakdown pre-order album began mid of May. I was asking everyone here in the net, to whom can I place my order. Because I don't want to be one of those who won't have a copy. It's unforgivable for me. I just have to have his album!

This is another milestone for KHJ's career. Having launched his first solo album this June, breaking all records in album sales in just two weeks, and now already finished recording his second album and planning on promoting it on various TV/MUSIC shows in Korea. Isn't it amazing?! Daebak!!!

He conquered not only his own territory, but the whole of ASIA. The tour he just did a few weeks back was a revelation of how popular he is, not just as an actor and a singer but as a product endorser. And now, all those hard work will be revealed on this second album. Of how lucky KHJ is, and of how his fans love him.

Be sure to grab his album LUCKY, and  make him even more a established singer, so why not join the craze of pre-ordering his Korea version album. For me, it's the original version or nothing. It's my way of showing my appreciation to him as a singer, because for me, he is truly a talented singer. 

Looking forward to enjoying this second album just as much as I really enjoyed and loved every track of Breakdown album.

-mslee1107-

No comments:

Post a Comment