Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 9, 2011

‘Cool Guys, Hot Ramen’ Will Not Be Extended [Flower Boy Ramyun Shop]

Aigooo!!! I was about to start on this drama of Il woo, but was interrupted for awhile by another K-drama which I  already started and decided to finish watching the rest of the episodes, marathon style!:)) Looking at this article, it seemed that FBRS will be over soon, so I really have to make time to start watching this.
-mslee1107- 

Reposting from eNews World
cre: Ilwoo-aein@soompi.com

‘Cool Guys, Hot Ramen’ Will Not Be Extended
 2011-12-09 14:09 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa

Cable channel tvN’s hit drama Cool Guys, Hot Ramen is expected to end with 16 episodes on December 20 as planned.

The drama drew attention even prior to its airing with the casting of flower boy Jung Il Woo, Lee Chung Ah and Lee Ki Woo, who′d recently returned from the army.

As the drama stole the hearts of female viewers in the age group of 10 to 30, it exceeded average viewership ratings of 2 percent from the first episode, achieving admirable results for a cable channel drama, which often don′t pass even one percent.

With the growing popularity of the drama, viewers expressed their wishes that the drama would be extended on its comment board and online community sites. A netizen said, “When I think about the end of the drama, I become depressed,” while another netizen commented, “Whenever I watch the show, I feel excited. I’m so curious how the next episode unfolds. I wish the drama would be extended.”

A rep from the drama’s production crew recently told enews, “I’m really thankful that many people love the drama. I saw many comments asking for the extension, but it’s a shame we have to finish it with 16 episodes.” “More exciting stories will be aired in the remaining four episodes, so stay tuned.”

Cool Guys, Hot Ramen is a romantic comedy about rich boy Cha Chi Soo (Jung Il Woo), failed student teacher Yang Eun Bi (Lee Chung Ah) and genius chef Lee Ki Woo. It airs on Monday and Tuesday at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment