Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 9, 2011

[LSJ and KJE] Lovers Hang-over...


Ya! After watching Lovers [marathon way] I got this silly feelings over these two couples, Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun who were once lovers in real life, knew it after searching some more videos and blogs about them. It's the chemistry! They were so tuned into each other in every scenes they were in together and you just got to feel the passion even while they were just looking at each other. It's a shame on my part that I only knew of this series now, years later. Still, it's a drama that has a lot of nice scenes and a romantic love story with a twist, or should I say with a bit of action on the side. A gangster who fell in love with a doctor. Now, how cute was that.

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun in Lovers

Yes, still got this hang-over after I deprive myself of hours of sleep just to satisfy my curiosity on how the love story between these two characters would develop. Not to add my interest upon learning that they were a real couple way back then. Sorry, just only learned now, so I'm kinda still feeling the giddiness though they already parted ways and most probably got over each other long ago. But what can I do? It's the drama that's making me dig for more. And wishing they will do another series, despite what happened to them, coz they make a good on screen romance, their chemistry is so strong.



So now here I am, still talking about this old series, re-watching some scenes, searching for more photos and sharing them all here. Lovers was an apt title for a drama that made the two lead actors lovers in real life. Guess I not only felt the passion but they, too were smouldered by the fire burning inside of them.:)) 


...and this photo may be old but this was a look of a man who was fascinated once by Kim Jung Eun's charm and cuteness. 









and likewise! Photos don't lie.:)


the BTS


the awkwardness prior to the highlight of the love story...the KISSING SCENE!
aegyo! chongmal!


Lee Seo Jin was blushing...:))






photos cre as tagged/soompi.com
video cre as labelled

No comments:

Post a Comment