Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lovers on Arirang

It is obvious that I like K-drama very much. And some artists too. So it is not surprising if I also watch Arirang on cable just to update me some more about Korean shows. A week ago I chanced upon this K-drama. It was an old one but I have not seen it yet. Lovers. I was just disappointed that I did not catch it sooner, so it was already on its 7th episode.

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun were the lead stars. I like it. There was that instant chemistry between these two actors and I feel the story especially the scenes where they were exchanging cute dialogues, more to irk  or annoy each other. They are both adults but still, I feel the passionate and deep love of the characters [as if they were in their teens] they were both portraying.

It's about a gangster played by LSJ named Kang Jae and a doctor played by KJE named Mi Joo.  A bit complicated because Kang Kae already has an 8 year long relationship with another girl named YooJin played by Kim Kyu Ri and she was already pregnant.  It was further more spiced by the fact that Mi joo, the doctor was living on the same building,  next door from Yoo Jin. Ironic!. It really put a lot of stress whenever they all chanced upon each other outside their doors. The scene that made me want to yell at Mi Joo to say "yah! can you please open the door now. hurry up and don't linger. don't hurt yourself further!" was when Kang Jae suddenly out of the blue proposed to his girlfriend Yoo jin outside the door despite his feelings for Mi Joo. It was a highlight of that episode. Anyway, didn't I mentioned that I searched this drama on line so that I would watched it non stop...kekeke coz I could not get enough of the story. So,  yes..now I finished it already, but I have yet to watch the first parts, from episode 1-6. 

If you have not yet watched this one, LOVERS, I suggest you take a look and I think you will also find it okay. Another K-drama had caught my attention, but then it was worthwhile watching it.

some MVs

Lovers FanVid (Kim Jung Eun and Lee Seo Jin) - Lovers OST



Lee Seo Jin Serenading Kim Jung Eun (Lovers) - Co~




lovers - when you kiss me


my link


if you are interested to check this out just click the above link.







No comments:

Post a Comment