Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yoo Eun Hye clarifies public transportation proof shot, “just wanted to share a memory”

cre: kpopfever.com




Former singer and current actress Yoon Eun Hye set out to clarify the distorted meaning of the ‘public transportation proof shot’.
Yoon Eun Hye tweeted on December 4th, “I had a priceless experience today. I used public transportation for the first time in almost 10 years. (My) manager half forced me so took the bus to go to a big book store then back but (my) manager seemed more excited taking pictures constantly so I was even more embarrassed. Euyigu I’m gonna die. But what is this flutter? Right! The bus is very dangerous so I will definitely give up my seat to the children or the elderly. I was on it just a little while but wobbly wobbly. It would be really dangerous for people who don’t have much strength in their legs and arms” along with a picture.
Netizens commented mostly that to express that using public transportation is a ‘priceless experience’ is not carefully thought out as it is a norm for the public.
Yoon Eun Hye tweeted in response on November 5th, “’Experience of the average people’. That really bothers me a lot. It’s too bad that a happy and anxious experience of a person can be stepped on and distorted like this. Don’t misunderstand please”, reflecting the bitterness she must feel.
Yoon Eun Hye also added, “I truly apologize if there were any words I used that caused the misunderstanding. I said that the bus was dangerous with not a negative intention but I had seen a video clip before that some people talk disrespectfully to the elderly and do not give up their seats to the elderly.. I am healthy but even I felt wobbly a few times so what would that be like for the elderly.. I carefully mentioned it feeling that we should protect the children and respect the elderly”, clarifying her meaning.
Yoon Eun Hye further revealed, “I was happy because it’s difficult for me to use public transportation even for a short distance. That’s all. I could have left it as just my own memory but wanted to share it. What does it matter what I say. For the people who are twisted, what I say now would sound bad even. Hm, living in a world that’s too much”, feeling hurt perhaps from all the criticism.
Netizens commented, “Let’s laugh a little. Why are people so antsy to knock others down?”, “People have no emotions these days at all”, and “Don’t pay any attention to people like that and cheer up.”
Source: WStar News via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment