Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 23, 2011

K-drama marathon resumes tonight - Poseidon

Mslee will resume watching POSEIDON now. Currently in episode 12 already and the plot thickens. Anticipating more secrets to be revealed. Hoping romance will develop between Choi Si Won's character and Lee Si Young's soon!:)) 

4 more episodes and I am done.  Who is the real Choi Hui Gon? 

will update soon...and perhaps my own review about the series.


update


111227


I only have time to post today, though I finished the drama that same night. The culprit/villain is someone you would not thought would do such acts. An old man whose lame excuse was that his adopted son who was an immigrant to Korea suffered a grave discrimination that led to his death. An excuse to justify his wrong doings. He used the name of his son which is CHOE HUI GON, the name behind the Black Snake Triad that smuggles, murder and among other things, using the laundered money to bribe government officials and make Coast Guards betray the institution. 


These are the story of POSEIDON, admittedly a bit dragging but because I want to finish the drama, and Choi Si Won looks handsome across the screen, I endured 16episodes. I had watched two K-drama/action and I'd say that among the three action/drama I'd rank POSEIDON 3rd. But the storyline is good if not for the numerous inconsistency. Like when there will be a chase, they would start in broad daylight but the highlight scenes were shot in the evening. I just don't know if they just ignore these lapses.


The one that really took me by surprise was the traitor among the UNIT 9. Never thought that it would be that guy.:))


well..if you like  SiWon...it's okay. A drama with a lot of twists, I think POSEiDON will still be a good K-drama to pass the time.


this is just my own interpretation...yours can be different from mine.


 mslee1107 

No comments:

Post a Comment