Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 23, 2011

Jung So Min's Necklace[cross pendant]-Fashion or Something More..[for shippers only] + SC from PK BTS

this is just for oppa/dongsaeng shippers only. a biased observation, I admit, as a shipper.:))

Lately, MinMin seems to be wearing this necklace with a cross pendant. And as a shipper, my imaginations are running wild! There is no harm in dreaming though. Well..I am wondering if it is a fashion statement, or perhaps a necklace that was given to her by someone[wink]. 

Anyway, just want to share some pics of her wearing the necklace...which is almost similar to her oppa[HJ]. Well, not the same necklace but the cross pendant which is KHJ's kinda signature accessory. We often see him wearing that kind of pendant, some in his MV's and performances.




and these pics were recent ones...not sure though if it's the same necklace...



whatchathink??:))


a shipper's eye also noticed this while watching PK BTS. hand holding? hmmm..perhaps. to quick to be sure but I did some screencaps and hopefully I captured what I also saw.:))





-mslee1107-

No comments:

Post a Comment