Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Starting On another K-drama-Poseidon

Poseidon

Genre: ActionDrama
Category: Korean Drama
Film Date: September, 2011
Episodes: 16

Synopsis

Kim Sun Woo, who spent his school days as a troublemaker, decides to make a change in his life and joins the sea special attack team, which is called Poseidon. Sun Woo works as a promising commando, but he unexpectedly becomes entangled in an unsavory incident after 2 years. He is demoted and is sent to a maritime police office in Gunsan city. Sun Woo’s passion cools down and he slowly loses his vision as a maritime policeman. Then one day, Jung Ryul, who has formed a new crime investigation section in Incheon city, visits Sun Woo and asks him to join the team...

Choi Si Won
Choi Si won
Jin Hee Kyung
Jin Hee Kyung
Kil Yong Woo
Kil Yung Woo
Lee Sung Jae
Lee Sung Jae
Lee Si Young
Lee Si Young

Last night I started on this action/drama and because I have watched IRIS and Athena:Goddess of War, I am now familiar on how Koreans do this kind of series. To describe it, they are very detailed.  I am still not sure on where the story will lead but I have an inkling already, if I am not mistaken of who is the traitor among the group. But maybe, there will be a twist as I watch more. I like the role of Si Won here. He has been given a big role and hoping that he did justice to it. I see a chemistry between Si Won and Si young. They are both cute whenever they appear on the screen together.  But I still find Si Won's acting needs more training [just my opinion] but he is okay.
I admit that what makes me start on this drama was because of Choi Si Won's presence here. But then, there is so much intrigue on this drama that I know will make me glued to the screen for a long time. 

Will post updates more...

No comments:

Post a Comment