Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, February 17, 2012

Jung Yong Hwa in Heartstrings...+OST

Who is this lead guy in this cute drama Heartstrings? He has such a great voice and no one will dare contradict me when I say he is an awesome guitarist! Just looking at him play the guitar is enough for me to be interested in the drama. He looks so cool. 

 Creso...I turned on google and searched the cast of Heartstrings and found out his name is Jung Yong Hwa, member of CN Blue and lead vocal. No wonder he sings and plays beautifully. He captured not only my taste in music but he played his role very nicely. A cool guy. And so, I watched the entire drama in just two days! 

Well, the story is good and cute. There was chemistry between Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye. I realized that the soundtracks were all nice and upbeat...and they just stayed with me till now. I keep on humming the songs. 

Jung Yong Hwa's Profile




Name: 정용화 / Jung Yong Hwa (Jeong Yong Hwa)

Profession: Singer and actor

Birthdate: 1989-Jun-22

Height: 180cm

Blood Type: A

Star sign: Cancer

Talent agency: F&C Music
KPOP group: C.N. Blue
Hobbies: Listening to music, piano



His serious personality in the drama made him more appealing to the viewers. Anyway, he stands for E in CN Blue, which means "Emotional". Guess he is just the type of person that's why he can compose and plays beautiful songs.

The OST - Heartstrings


You've Fallen for Me

A Chance Encounter

Because I Miss You

Live Version: Because I Miss You



Because I Miss You
Lyrics[Hangul+Roman+Eng]

The Day We Fell In Love

The Cast




some still cuts...






Heartstrings NG Collection [Yong Hwa]



...and he just could not stop laughing every time! A funny guy, chincha!

for now...these are some of the "about Jung Yong Hwa".
and I say..CN Blue just added a fan in me.:))

No comments:

Post a Comment