Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, April 18, 2011

Missing Hyun Bin

Weeks had passed since Hyun Bin aka Kim Joo Won of Secret Garden entered the military service. As a fan of him and 3 of his tv drama,  My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Worlds Within and Secret Garden, I feel sad that he will be gone from the television for a couple of years. His charisma and his acting skills will surely be missed not only me but all his fans from across Asia and throughout the different countries who are into Korean Drama.

But on the other hand I am glad that he is an obedient citizen, that despite his popularity he is doing his duty, like so many Korean stars did.





I hope that time will pass quickly and soon it will be time for his discharge from the Marines. I know that a good project will be waiting for his return just as a memorable drama (SG) was left to us.

Take care Hyun Bin...fighting!!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment