Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, February 16, 2012

What's up with the Rest of SS501? New Photos...

It has been a while since I posted someting about SS501. Mianhe. Although I admit that among the group, Kim Hyun Joong will always be my pick. He is the reason why I searched SS501 songs before and gladly I found all their songs beautiful and I really connected with the songs although there was a language barrier. Gwenchana! A good music will always be good no matter what.

I have been busy posting activities of leader..and they were so many, as you can see. There really was no time to post other things recently besides my thoughts on some K-drama I watched. Anyway, here are some photos of SS501, excluding leader, of course. I hope they somehow compensate for lack of news and activities posted recently. 


[Fan Photo] Kim HyungJun 김형준 - 자체발광 그녀 Filming Site

Credit: blog.naver.com/heeya124 + SS501Baidu



Credit: As tagged+ NATE Search


Credit :  @YoURpEaCE on TWT



[Video+Translation] Park Jung Min 박정민- Valentines Day Greetings by "Fondant Garden" Cast

Credit: chinatv @YT

English Translation : RPJM (http://royalpjm.wordpress.com/)




Translation:



Fondant Garden
Park Jung Min, Jian Shu Man, Kingone Wang, Lia LeeWishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day.
Jungmin: Why (is the heart) so big?
Jian Shu Man: Why (is the heart) so small?
Jungmin: But... You must watch it (Fondant Garden)!


Ep 01 - 02

** PLEASE DO NOT RE-UPLOAD AT ANY OTHER CHANNELS**
Translated from the chinese sub based on : WithJun (kimhyungjoon.com) and 517ww.com 's production
English Translation : Angel @ flywithSS501.com
Timing+ Encoding : HJ_fan @ kimhyungjunThailand.com



Repost with full credit
Ep 01 [EngSub]


Ep 02 [EngSub]

Ep 03-06
Credit: http://www.kbsn.co.kr/drama/jabal_girl/ + PRETTYBOYJUN2 @ YT
Repost with full credit
Ep 03
Ep 04
Ep 05
Ep 06






No comments:

Post a Comment