Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

KHJ Rewind: Yoon Jihoo Captures

After posting and updating this page with my other K-artists, I find that there are no recent news about Hyun Joong. I have nothing to post about him and it felt different. After all he is my most favoured K-artist. I opened my YT account and tried to find something or even an old video of him, coz he looked great and handsome in his long hair. What I found were BOF episodes uploaded by soprettyhj860606. I decided to do some screencaps before my heavy lids lured me to sleep.

Hurrying up, I finished some captures, the ones where Hyun Joong aka Jihoo had nice long blond hair. He really is one handsome guy!

Boy Over Flower

screencaps by mslee1107
video credit to soprettyhj860606@yt


















for now I will leave you with these great photos of Hyun Joong coz my eyes are really heavy and half closed already! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment