Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

[video] Five Things Kim Hyun Joong Will Do for His Girlfriend - Reminds me of Playful Kiss

Aww! After watching this cute video, I was smiling to myself as I see Hyun Joong doing all this things...to a big bear! Funny! I laughed when Hyun Joong tried to make the bear eat the food he prepared. Hmmm...kinda reminding me of a scene from his previous drama [Playful Kiss] where Oh Ha Ni. [his wife there and he as Baek Seung Jo] was practicing how to insert a needle to the arm of the big bear. Yeah, so alike. As a MinJoong/Oppa-Dongsaeng couple, my brain is like working overtime. It's the BIG BEAR's fault! Chincha! Why does it always appear, like when HJ did his Asia Tour Fm 2012? :))

Anyway, could not help it, I am a shipper.

Well the lists goes this way.

Five things he would do for his girlfriend. Oh, so sweet, Hyun Joong-ssi.

1. cooking for her
2. writing a letter
3. giving her a gift [ring]
4. mimicking a scene from a movie [in the video, TITANIC]
5. it's not really clear coz the video somehow had been cut short. but there was a wrist accessory , a bracelet...

the video


2012 김현중 AsiaTour Bridge Video



cre: Published on Jul 18, 2012 by 
KIM HYUN JOONG | 2012 ASIA TOUR Bridge Video

Client | KEYEST
Artist | KIM HYUN JOONG

PD | Bae Jin Hee
Line PD | Yang Sung Kyu
Director | Lee Su Yeon, Shin Seung Hwan
D.O.P | Kim Jong Chul
A.D | Kim Jin Hwang, Lim Hyun Jun, Heo Jeong Wook
2D Designer | Yang sung Kyu

By MONOCROM

www.monocrom.co.kr


I did a lot of screen caps but will post some here...


for more screencaps... visit and like the page please.
click


No comments:

Post a Comment