Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Monday, July 16, 2012

[Yong Hwa and Shin Hye] Snapshots of Dooley Couple @the Airport...Heartstrings Japan FM [UPDATING]

Been waiting for photos of todays event since early this morning. Yes, I have marked my calendar for this special day and I would not miss this for the world. This is it. Another special moments for my Heartstrings couple again. Trying to browse the net, specially twitter, still no photos. Decided to visit soompi, dooley thread and found a couple of snapshots of these two separately, to my disappointment. Anyway...really hoping some photos will leak although reading through the post @the thread, the organizers of the FM in Japan are very strict, prohibiting cameras and requesting cellphones to be turned off. Oh, my! I hope that despite this regulations, [of course I respect the organizer's wish and hope they cooperate for a nice and organized event] media photos will immediately be shared.

image

photo shared by citaphils@soompi

They both look good. So beautiful. Wish they went together.

Will update again as soon as....

a day had passed and still, photos were scarce! Omo! Where are the media pics? Come on! Well, to start off my morning today, I searched again and luckily I found some photos from the airport shared by fans on line. If not for these generosity, I won't be able to update. KOMOWO CHINGUS!

more of Yong Hwa...

source: 




as tagged

Will just add this selca...

@CNBLUE_4: Everybody! keke Is it raining in Seoul? I will do well at the Heartstrings fanmeeting tomorrow! Keke Fighting! Coincidentally~~~~*
*it’s the first few words of the first opening line of the song “You’ve Fallen For Me” – chiffonlau
@CNBLUE_4: 여러분! ㅋㅋ서울은비와요? 내일 넌 내게 반했어 팬미팅잘할게요!ㅋㅋ홧팅! 우연히동~~~~ pic.twitter.com/Fn5vTg6v
Source: CNBLUE_4 @twitter
Translated by: chiffonlau @cnbluestorm
Posted by: Camille @cnbluestorm

No comments:

Post a Comment