Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, July 19, 2012

[photos + mslee's thoughts] Kim Min Joong as Choi Yoon or "Yoon Oppa" in A Gentleman's Dignity

Who is your second favorite character in A Gentleman's Dignity? I ask second because of course, we are all in one in saying that Jang Dong Gun is our number one "oppa" in the drama. [right?] Although I will say that all four gentlemen are good looking in their own way and their characters are all cute. But for me, I have this soft spot for Choi Yoon whose real name is Kim Min Joong.

image

I first saw him in Athena: Goddess of War and his character there was also significant and comedic, too. He has such good timing.

Anyway, I say soft spot because the character given to him was a widower, who is [still] passionately in love with his wife who unfortunately passed away already. There were no scenes of them together in the series [yet] like in a flashback, but you could see how sad he is when he is alone. So young to be a widower. For his age, he should just have enjoyed his status as a single man again after 3 years but, no, he remained single and workaholic to forget.

I want to know how Im Meahri will finally succeed in making Yoon admit his fondness or his growing attraction to her.

image

What will it take for him to set aside friendship in favor of love. Oh, chongmal! Four episodes to go and there's still no development between Meahri and Yoon! Wish the writer and the production behind AGD will add at least more 5 episodes to the original 20 episodes for us, specially me, enjoy more the story and the sweet moments that has not yet happened to the couples in the drama. I find it lacking in romance. Chincha!

And one thing, I like how attentive, caring and a good friend he is to Kim Do Jin in the series. A sensitive friend to Seo Yi Soo. His character speaks of his well mannered ways and how professional he is as a lawyer. Although his character is also comedic, and he has good timing [oh well, I already said so] he really makes me laugh and feel sad at the same time. Want to see you happy and smiling broadly Yoon Oppa! Jebal.

Well, I was just at soompi and saw photos of Yoon [am tired of making more screencaps :)) ] and decided to post them here.

cre: http://forums.soompi.com

posted by ammel123

image

image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

Can't wait for this weeks episode now that the spoiler photo had come out.:))

Will I see you Yoon Oppa begging Meahri to stay???:))

Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment