Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Wins a Rookie Award and Shares: “Yoochun, Junsu, I Love You”

JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Wins a Rookie Award and Shares: “Yoochun, Junsu, I Love You”

cre: soompi.com


JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong shared his thoughts on receiving his second rookie award.
On December 30, he won the rookie award at “MBC 2012 Drama Awards” for his role in “Dr. Jin.” He shared his thoughts, “I’m really nervous. I’m really happy to receive a prize that you can only get once in a lifetime.”
He wrote on his twitter the following day a longer message without worrying about broadcasting time, “My second rookie award… I’ll take that as an encouragement to work harder in the future. I want to thank directors Hwan Hee and Oh Hyun Jong, Chang Joo Hyung (CEO), and to my members Yoochun and Junsu, I love you. And last, but not least, to the fans who made JYJ! I was show my thanks for the rest of my life.”
Netizens who read his online speech commented, “Congrats!” “You were cool in the drama,” “Fighting,” “Congrats, congrats~”
Meanwhile, Kim Jae Joong won his first rookie award at “2011 SBS Drama Awards” for his role in “Protect the Boss.”


No comments:

Post a Comment