Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Yoon Eun Hye Commended at MBC Drama Awards



cre: http://en.korea.com/?p=397459


Actress Yoon Eun Hye was recently commended with an award at the 2012 MBC Drama Awards.
On December  31, Yoon tweeted, “I was so distracted that I couldn’t express my gratitude to everyone. Director Lee Jae Dong, staff members of Missing You, writer Moon Hee Jung, Song Ok Sook, and other actors, and Jung Woo, who is working hard overnight, and Harry, who looks great without any lights.”
“And people from The House, who always take good care of me in God, thank you so much and I’m sorry. I feel so relieved with you and I love you.”
“Thank you Kang Soo Jung for doing my hair for nine years. You are more than my sister, you know that, right? Kang Yi Seul, Min Jin, and Byeong Hee, thank you for working hard to make me pretty. Hwa Hyun and Min Jung, who are here with me, thank you so much and you look so great.”
“I also want to thank the audience and reporters who supported me by writing good articles. Thank God for letting me do everything. I will become a better actress and will continue to work hard.”
People responded: “Congratulations!” “I can feel her warm heart.” “She looked so pretty in an orange dress.” “I will keep watching the series Missing You.” “She is pretty inside and out.”
Yoon received two awards at the 2012 MBC Drama Awards which was held on December 30 in Seoul.

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment