Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Saturday, January 1, 2011

the boy from the past

never thought that someone from my past will suddenly appear today…this present times when so many years had come between us. i guess i could say that sometimes there are things we thought that are impossible in the past that would be possible today.
a boy from my youth..from those times i try hard to hide what i really feel inside.chincha! he was once my ultimate crush..(laughs at the memories) and i felt that during those times, he was such a snob! he barely talks to me, though there were times i would caught him staring at me..but definitely, hardly smiles. if he was in the mood for some jokes, i would have a piece from him..which irritated me much!
hmmm…then we lost contact..as if i know his number. hehe..we went separately to conquer our future.
today, when technology is at its peak and just a click away by our fingers, he appeared without warning. wow! my heart thumps! weird! cre..gondeyeo…it’s like being a teen again. hmmm…and it was a great feeling for now he is actually speaking to me. omo! can’t believe this will happen years later to us.
we exchanged stories, updated each other, and i truly believe that there is this connection between us. whatever it is..i am just happy that finally, my young heart was put to ease. 
this camaraderie we have now will stay just as it is…(smiles), for we each have our own life. it’s fine just to realize that somehow, what we did not accomplish those times was done today. we are friends…:))
and happy to stay this way.

mslee1107

No comments:

Post a Comment