Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, December 31, 2010

Dr. Champ-my review






What's good about this drama is that I love the characters, except for one, the coach of Park Ji Heon.(sorry) I can't grasped what he thought, why he doesn't like PJH. Anyways, PJH was so cute and light hearted, unlike the doctor, Lee Do Wook, whose character was a little bit weird, (though I find him funny) his sense of humor stiff and sarcastic yet witty at the same time.


I thought that chapter eight was a revelation and the turning point of the story, but then, I was wrong. The supposed to be reconciliation between Lee Do Wook and former girlfriend/coach Kang Hee Young never happened.


I felt bad for PJH friend, Yoo Sang Bong (Jung Suk Won), who I find sexy and attractive, too.

I felt Park Ji Heon's struggle after what happened to Yoo Sang Bong, when an accident happened during their match.

Hmmm....the chemistry was there between Kim Yeon Woo(Kim So Yeon) and Park Ji Heon,(Jung Gyu Woon)  but the romance was so little. I felt deprived (laughs) as a viewer and as a romantic. Anyway, some scenes were cute specially the one where PJH accidentally burnt his front with hot noodles in KYW's house. hahaha..

Well, it's a feel good drama, everything became right in the end. It's the reason why I love watching K-drama, there is no villain. And if there is one, he/she is not so evil as to do much harm to the hero/heroine.







No comments:

Post a Comment